This charming Queenslander is in the heart of town featuring tremendous privacy, established trees, a big front and back yard, and breezy verandas. This home is perfect for a family, or someone who would like to be the proud owners of a BandB. Situated on a massive 2,233m2.
This home is one of the oldest buildings in town made with strong materials, silky oak, polished timber floors, high ceilings and double doors opening onto wooden verandas. It was originally the old Stationmaster's house, and later a bed and breakfast where is was featured in the House and Garden Yearbook.
The kitchen features brand new silky oak kitchen, new big hopper window with views to mountains out the back. There are new tiles in the downstairs bedroom, both bathrooms and hallway. New bathroom vanities have been installed and the home has been painted throughout recently.
- Privacy from the street - established trees and gardens.
- Hundreds of acres of carefully looked after common land right out the back to walk the dog. Will never be built on.
- Nice big block in the centre of the village
- Very homely with lots of Queenslander charm and character
- Two separate living areas
- Upstairs - lounge/dining, 2 beds and a bathroom
- Downstairs - big lounge room/rumpus room, 2 beds, laundry and a bathroom
Mt Molloy is a 'Retreat from the heat'. Voted by National Geographic as having the 3rd best climate in the world! Mt Molloy is a quiet friendly town with a lot of local history. It has a great pub (live music most Fridays), a general store, post office, and other small businesses in the town. It is a safe environment to raise children, and the primary school down the road has received a wealth of funding for equipment including a Stephanie Alexander kitchen and veggie garden.